Monday, March 16, 2009

Dreaming

Another dimension, in which decisions do not exist
no private eye, private conversation, private parts
wide open without the fear of contamination
no private eyes digging for lies buried beneath a shallow truth
no whispers in the night...as loud and evident as night and day
no private parts... no forbidden fruit disrupting paradise

Craving to trust like a newborn baby with deep eyes simply seeking to absorb life for all its worth
Must I examine death to truly understand the true meaning of birth
Must I endure poverty to truly understand wealth
Must I fall ill to appreciate good health
Must I meet a stranger to truly distinguish friend from foe
Must I cling to every second of every minute of everyday before I let go

standing on the middle of a see-saw... split decisions and compromise
why must I touch the ground in order for someone else to rise
Balance...good and evil, right and wrong, reality and fiction
Realizing that the wisest are indeed fools, talking and listening
only to dream of a life in which thoughts no longer need come in play
falling asleep once more to escape this world, dreaming of that destined day

8 comments:

DREW-LOSKI said...

THIS IS AMAZING ANA=]

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

"Must I examine death to truly understand the true meaning of birth
Must I endure poverty to truly understand wealth
Must I fall ill to appreciate good health
Must I meet a stranger to truly distinguish friend from foe
Must I cling to every second of every minute of everyday before I let go"


Getting deep on us this morning huh, shawty?

I really really like this :-D It's so glad to see you blogging again !!

Adina Renée. said...

whoa, you just have such a way with words.

Miss.Stefanie said...

Ana you never fail to amaze me with your words!

Toy said...

i always love your writing :)

Ashley Outrageous said...

words are amazing!

"Must I meet a stranger to truly distinguish friend from foe"

i really think about that sometimes..

Greyson said...

You're pretty cool miss I must say, I will definitely be keeping up with your blog

=)

-Greyson

Unknown said...

these lines stood out for me:
"Must I meet a stranger to truly distinguish friend from foe"
and "why must I touch the ground in order for someone else to rise"

pretty amazing, thanx for sharing