Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fakin' the Funk

As I look back on life I must admit that I've been fake about everything. Everything from my smiles to my happy-go-lucky attitude. When I smiled, I cried on the inside. When I laughed, my soul screamed for help. But no one knew. What made it worse was no one CARED to know. It's like, we as a people just see what we want and what we don't, we look around, over, under, and through, but never directly. It's not that we don't notice...WE DON'T CARE TO KNOW! Pointblankperiod. And people ask why I don't talk much. [Ana? Not talk much? Yes it's true lol.] But honestly, I can tell you everything about me in full detail: my likes, dislikes, goals, fears, ect. But I know if I do you'll only pick out what they choose to hear and wanna know and understand. So I see no point in wasting my time. -shrug-

11 comments:

Hollywood Nicky said...

Thats true. Everyone is so worried about themselves they dont care or see other things going on around them.

Miss.Stefanie said...

Sometimes I think we fake in order to not bring others down...

I dont fake it when I am mad or sad...I let the whole world show it.

Adina Renée. said...

this is real talk, everyone has been fake in their life at some point.

Anonymous said...

IM SURE EVERYONE HAS FAKED IT ATLEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFE IT NORMAL !!!! AND PEOPLE DO ONLY HEAR WHAT THEY WANT TO THATS JUST HOW PEOPLE ARE !!

Rai said...

I'm feeling the exact same why!
Why waste your breath when you KNOW someone isn't listening.

This is all completely true.

NiC-KIA said...

u said it all!
preach sistaaa!

Tashia said...

There's truth in your words.
People see or suspect, but
don't take the time out to
care.

PORCHE ` said...

That is so true and explained PERFECTLY.

Jervis said...

u gotta fake it till u make it, thats what they say right??, but anyway hang in there. u know im always here to check up on ya

JuJu said...

ugh; i feel ya - i feel the same damn way... :(

A Beautifulstruggle said...

Through their eyes.....I've realized that it's easy to be whatever they want u to be and harder to just be "me"


~A~